Tuesday, March 24, 2009

As quoted by my friend.

"I obviously was reading your blog before you even mentioned it... I have to agree that its a bit on the H-MO side, but very nice nevertheless. I have become far too cynical in my old age to have such lovely thoughts, but the fact that you do and that that was a classic "Jessica" blog post ... just gives me hope for the world in itself, you know? If people can still be so in love with love and everything that comes with it, even after all the various things that have happened in life that may have changed that outlook.... that has to be a good thing. Maybe I'll be that way again one day... the whole idea of mushy love makes my stomach turn lately. Just give me the wedding dress, booze, and cake.... and I'll go dance with my girls and skip the happily ever after part." -Megan Willette

No comments:

Post a Comment